The Connecticut Business Leadership Network is growing coalition of Connecticut employers that are working together to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
CTBLN Specializes In:
- Promoting Best Practices
- Providing Guidance in Reasonable Accommodation and ADA Compliance.
Become a Member:
CTBLN members are invited to participate in dynamic quarterly presentations and forums designed to be collaborative in nature. Member’s network, share staffing challenges and resources to identify best practices in hiring qualified people with disabilities.
- Annual Meeting Luncheon – November 8, 2018, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Join us as we honor businesses which are disability inclusion leaders, learn about best practices, celebrate our successes and introduce our new name. Our Annual Meeting is your opportunity network with corporate disability inclusion leaders. Your sponsorship and attendance demonstrate your support for disability inclusion in the workplace and supply chain. For more information regarding reservations and sponsorship opportunities, contact Sharon Denson at email@example.com or at 860-561-1232.
- January 10, 2019– 9:00 a.m. Webinar Meeting: “Are Your Company’s Locations Compliant with the ADA?: What You Need to Know About Access for Individuals with Disabilities”. Details and registration information upcoming.
- October 11, 2018 – 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Candidates Forum – sponsored by the Connecticut Cross Disbility Alliance. For more information contact Melissa Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-561-1089.
Out & About:
Learn from CTBLN Executive Director & Board Members at Outside Events
- Stay tuned for upcoming opportunities to learn from our leaders.