The Connecticut Business Leadership Network is growing coalition of Connecticut employers that are working together to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
CTBLN Specializes In:
- Promoting Best Practices
- Providing Guidance in Reasonable Accommodation and ADA Compliance.
Become a Member:
CTBLN members are invited to participate in dynamic quarterly presentations and forums designed to be collaborative in nature. Member’s network, share staffing challenges and resources to identify best practices in hiring qualified people with disabilities.
- CTBLN Annual Meeting Luncheon – This September 20th event will be rescheduled. The new date and time will be posted as soon as it is confirmed. Thank you for your continued support. For more information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Sharon Denson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860-561-1232.
- November 8, 2018 – 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Webinar Meeting: “Inclusive On-Boarding Techniques”. Learn best practices for on-boarding employees with disabilities. Details and registration information upcoming.
- January 10, 2019– 9:00 a.m. Webinar Meeting: “Are Your Company’s Locations Compliant with the ADA?: What You Need to Know About Access for Individuals with Disabilities”. Details and registration information upcoming.
Out & About:
Learn from CTBLN Executive Director & Board Members at Outside Events
- Stay tuned for upcoming opportunities to learn from our leaders.