The Connecticut Business Leadership Network is growing coalition of Connecticut employers that are working together to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
CTBLN Specializes In:
- Promoting Best Practices
- Providing Guidance in Reasonable Accommodation and ADA Compliance.
Become a Member:
CTBLN members are invited to participate in dynamic quarterly presentations and forums designed to be collaborative in nature. Member’s network, share staffing challenges and resources to identify best practices in hiring qualified people with disabilities.
- April 19, 2018 CTBLN’s Best Practices & Brew at the Thomas Hooker Brewing Co., Bloomfield, To purchase your tickets click here. This event qualifies as a “Good Faith Effort” for federal contractors.
- June 14, 2018 – 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Connecticut Business Matchmaker– THE opportunity to grow diversify your supply chain or grow your small business. To register go to: Hartford.edu/matchmaker
- June 21, 2018 – CTBLN Breakfast Meeting (9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.) at Eversource- Inclusion Works Here: Mental Health in the Workplace. Attendance at this event counts as a “Good Faith Effort” for federal contractors. To RSVP goto: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mental-health-in-the-workplace-tickets-46787492650
Out & About:
Learn from CTBLN Executive Director & Board Members at Outside Events
- May 9, 2018 SMA Meeting, Taking the Mystery Out of ADA Accommodations – Sharon Denson, CTBLN Executive Director and Joe Wendover, Board Chairperson offer insights about the legal and practical considerations accommodating individuals with disabilities under the ADA. To learn more and register go to: http://www.smasonew.org/calendarof-events/taking-the-mystery-out-of-accommodations-under-the-ada/