CTBLN can be your primary resource for information on best practices for recruiting, hiring and retaining individuals with disabilities. Check out the offerings at CTBLN University to discover how CTBLN can assist your organization in learning the best practices for bringing diversity full circle to include individuals with disabilities in your business.
If you are a service provider, you can learn how to serve both your clients and the businesses which seek to hire them.
Organizations which can assist you in your diversity and inclusion strategy:
There are numerous organizations that can be of assistance to you in recruiting and retaining employees with disabilities.
- Connecticut Department of Labor (DOL)
- Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center (DBTAC)
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) / Employer Assistance and Resource Network (EARN)
- U.S. Department of Justice Americans with Disabilities ACT Home Page
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)